Due to the current COVID-19 / coronavirus crisis we have had to implement additional health and safety procedures in order to operate in line with Government and industry advice.
- If you have any of the following symptoms please DO NOT come to your appointment. Please call us to rearrange your appointment.
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Please arrive on time. We will be on a tight schedule to fit in as many clients as we can and appointments will be limited. If you arrive late we may be unable to accommodate you.
- Please come to your appointment on your own. This enables us to follow the current social distancing guidelines.
- At the end of your appointment, please be mindful that extra time is now required for additional cleaning. Leaving promptly will ensure enough time is available for us to clean all areas thoroughly.
- If you are being collected from your appointment, please ensure they arrive promptly in order to pick you up on time.
- Clients are required to wear face masks. One can be provided for you.
- The use of hand sanitiser is required, and is provided in the salon.
- We are currently unable to offer drinks or magazines during this time. Please bring your own drink if required.
- Mobile phones should only be used in an emergency.
- The toilet can only currently be used in an emergency, so please ensure you visit your own prior to your appointment.
- There will be a small increase in our prices to help cover the ongoing expenses incurred following three months of closure, and the additional cleaning and PPE supplies required.
- We will be unable to accept cash for payment. We accept credit and debit card payment (including via contactless).
For more information on COVID-19 please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus and www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19.